KUKA offers a comprehensive range of robots to suit every application:
- Six-axis robots in virtually all sizes with different payload capacities and reaches and a wide range of different variants.
- Heat- and dirt-resistant robots for extreme ambient conditions
- Industrial robots in cleanroom variants for strict hygiene requirements
- Small robots with waterproof equipment suitable for use in machine tools
- Press-to-press robots with enormous reaches for loading and unloading large parts in press-linking operations
- Palletizing robots for handling tasks of all kinds
- Welding robots designed for accuracy and utmost agility
- Shelf-mounted robots in all variants
- High-accuracy robots for utmost precision
Olympus Technologies will design your Kuka robot system to your requirements. Along with your robot we can supply manual and automatic turntables and external axis manipulators to provide two or more working stations. All additional axes can be completely integrated with the main robot controller, enabling complete synchronisation.
If you would like to talk to us regarding an automation project please contact us here.